Machon Accounting Limited are specialists in Guernsey accountancy, taxation and business advice for locally-owned businesses, sole traders, companies and SME operations in the island. We can assist you with:
In our experience, completing financial records and ledgers is not a high priority for some business owners who want to focus on their area of expertise, and just get on with business.
Our accountancy and bookkeeping team can:
- Prepare year end certified financial statements
- Prepare regular management accounts
- Provide bookkeeping services
If you undertake your own bookkeeping, we do NOT waste time double-checking each and every transaction your bookkeepers has entered on the system.
The tax office require a certified tax computation to accompany your business's annual tax return
- Prepare your annual tax computation
- Submit your tax return on your behalf
- Deal with any formal appeals and correspondence with the tax office
- Advise on the tax implications for any forthcoming decisions
Business advice & assistance
Our team have an extensive network of local contacts:
- Finance - do you need a business loan or you need to finance a new vehicle?
- Banking - Natwest offer local businesses 12 months free banking
- Company incorporation - simply a flat fee of £750 for local islanders
Contact Adrian today for a free initial consultation on 263800.